Welcome To Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing !
Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing offers Legal Services for individuals or Corporates.. "Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing" has been developed to make us an integral part of your personal or business matter, we focus on the best outcomes for you. We pride ourselves on our personal approach and uncompromising commitment to delivering cost effective professional legal services and solutions for our clients. We take the time to really understand your needs and to provide you with holistic advice.
If you’re facing charges or an investigation, an experienced criminal lawyer can help. A criminal lawyer can work with you to understand your options, can take some of the stress and uncertainty out of this difficult situation. We’ll make sure you’re aware of each step in the process, and work together with you to achieve the best possible outcome.
Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing can provide assistance with the following matters within criminal law, including:
- Driving / Traffic Offences
- Violence (including domestic violence offences)
- Drug & alcohol related offences
- Firearm or dangerous weapon offences
- Robbery Theft & Fraud offences
- Commonwealth criminal prosecutions
Separation can be a difficult time. You might be feeling stressed, confused, angry, or simply exhausted. There might be children to consider, or property in dispute.
We can offer advice and representation in relation to both children and property law matters. Our highly qualified and dedicated family legal team are client-focused and will strive to obtain the best outcomes for you and your family.
We can assist you with:
- Family Dispute Resolution Conferences or Mediations;
- Parenting Plans;
- Consent Orders;
- Recovery Orders;
- Urgent Applications;
- Contravention Proceedings;
- Divorce applications and representation in the Federal Magistrates Court of Australia and the Family Court of Australia.
- Department of Child Safety applications.
Buying and selling can be confusing and stressful! Our services are EASY, FAST & RELIABLE
Most of our services are offered at a fixed price. If for any reason this is not possible then we will provide you with a no obligation free quote on what the costs are likely to be.
Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing have experienced conveyancing solicitors to help with all stages of QLD property transactions including:
Buying or Selling -
- Unit / Villa / Townhouse
- Vacant Block
- Strata Title
- Commercial Land / Retail Premise / Warehouse
- Rural Property
Wills & Estates
Our team can assist you with preparation and execution of your will. We can also draft and enduring powers of attorney (EPA) and we can also attending to house calls and hospital visits to make a will or an ‘EPA’. Additional services are detailed below:
Probate & Administration
- Estate Administration
- Letters of Administration on Intestacy
- Advising Executors
- Administering a Deceased Estate
- Acting as Executors, Administrators or Trustees
- Guardianship & Administration Applications
- Contesting a Will
- Defending a Will
- Claiming Further Provision from an Estate
- Defending a Claim for Further Provision
Cairns Beaches Law & Conveyancing will work closely with you to achieve your commercial objectives in the private or public sector. Corporate and Commercial law services that we offer include:
- Advice on sale or purchase of assets
- Business acquisitions or disposals
- Commercial debt recovery
- Commercial disputes
- Structuring advice to partnerships and companies
- Advice on appropriate trust structures to assist in protecting your assets
- Work together with your accountant to agree on the most appropriate structure for your requirements
- Drafting and advice on heads of agreements and joint venture agreements
- Preparation of share sale agreements and associated documentation
- Corporate advisory services
We assist international, domestic, corporate and individual clients. Most Australian citizens have the right to enter or leave Australia at will. For citizens of other countries wishing to visit, work or remain permanently in Australia, a visa is required.
So, in the complex and ever-changing environment of Australian Immigration, it is vital that you receive expert advice right from the start of the visa application process.
Speak to one of our lawyers regarding:
- Your best option for migration to Australia
- The latest developments in immigration laws, policy and procedures
- Which immigration policy guidelines apply
- Your chances of success
- Total application costs